What are washable diapers? -
Washable diapers, also known as cloth diapers, are made to be washed and reused instead of thrown away like single use diapers.
For the record, it’s easy and clean. No touching solids. No scraping solids into toilets. No walking around with solids in your bag. Just a couple new terms and accessories, some laundry instructions, and you’re off.To keep things simple, we only have one system, made up off a water resistant wrap and absorbing inserts that you can simply attach with snaps. For during the night, instead of The inserts, you will use The nighttime, that also fits under the water resistant wrap.
How does it work?
Although it does add a routine to an already busy day, we’re confident you’ll find washables easier than you think and perhaps similar to your current changing routine.
For example, you still dispose of solids in the trash or toilet. And you still throw used diapers in a diaper bin.
But instead of taking trips to the dumpster, you’re walking to the diaper bin and laundry room. Our step-by-step guides and video tutorials can take you through the workflow in detail.
Why use washable diapers?
Washable diapers have many benefits, for your baby, yourself and the planet.
● In contrast to disposable diapers, washable diapers do not contain harsh chemicals that can be harmful for your baby’s skin.
● Due to the materials used, manner of production, and long lifetime, washable diapers are less harmful for the planet.
● Moreover, using washable diapers reduces your disposable waste by 8%. Again making them better for our planet.
● Although washable diapers require a bigger investment at the start, they are less expensive than disposables.
● On average, children who wear washable diapers are potty trained 1,5 to 2 years earlier than those who wear disposable diapers.
What do I need
Kinderen gebruiken gemiddeld 4 luiers per dag en één per nacht. Als je twee keer per week wast, moet je kit het volgende bevatten:● 12 x The Wrap
● 18 x The Day Inserts
● 4 x The Night Insert
● 2 x The Laundrynet
● 1 x The Bin
Maak het jezelf makkelijk door te kiezen voor een van de Kits, die alles bevatten wat jij nodig hebt voor een voordelige prijs.
Nog meer afval en geld besparen? ga dan ook over op wasbare billendoekjes.
Why Billie Wonder?
We work hard to reduce waste, making washable diapers and essentials that are nice to look at and so well made that you can’t throw them away. And when you do throw them away, ideally after many years of service, our goal is to make products the planet is happy to take back.We do so by making use of the best materials. The absorbent fabric of our diapers is 55% Hemp, 45% Oeko-Tex organic, unbleached, and undyed cotton. It is extremely absorbent, an example of hemp's many qualities. Hemp is not only more absorbent than cotton, but it requires less water and no pesticides to grow. What's more, hemp nourishes the soil it's grown in, versus other crops that take nutrients from soil.